Optimize your content to get higher rankings!
The content of your website is essential for the search engines as they consider your website's relevancy and importance based on both meta tags and content in connection with the important keywords. There are several guidelines you should follow:
- Include keywords in text
- You should ensure that all those keywords you have included in your meta tags and on which searches you wish ahead up are included in the text of your site.
- Consider 5-20 % density of the keywords in text
- You should make certain that about 5 % to 20 % of your text is keywords. Be careful not to overcrowd your text with keywords cause you might get penalized. Note that you should have the most important keyword (s) in the opening of the page as thus they are given more weight.
- Mind the formatting of the text
- Formatting (bolding, titles, etc.) is also important to show the search engines that certain words are more important than others. Thus, if you bold your keywords in your text, they are perceived as more important than other words and thus your text becomes more relevant to these keywords.
- Add regularly relevant content to site
- You should make sure that you add relevant content to your website. This content addition invites Google to visit your site more often and increase its relevance and importance.
Search Engine Optimization
Improve your site rankings in organic search results page!
The higher your site is displayed in search results page, the more clicks and more visitors to your website you will get! To have your site turn up higher in FREE search results page, you may optimize it and improve its rankings.
At National E-Marketing Firm we have this service available so you don’t need to spend time optimizing each page of your website , guarantying a short period of time to rank high in search results.
What is SEO?
The process of optimizing your website for improving its rankings in organic search results is called Search Engine Optimization (or SEO for short). Thanks to the SEO, you may effectively advertise your website without spending pay per click (PPC) advertising. Get An Estimate For Optimization Of Your Business Portal and make your presence online profitable.http://webartmiami.com